We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children really enjoy the holidays, but for parents the challenge is finding a way to entertain themselves for so many hours. To have fun as a family, a good activity is to make crafts like this card with hearts.
A personalized Christmas postcard that children can make to congratulate family and friends. They will love receiving a traditional card made with love and with so many hearts. You can make different models for other parties.
- Red card
- White cardboard
- Scissors or cutter
- Colored string
- Heart shaped die cutter
- Tips: You can make the card with other shapes, like stars.
1. To form the base of our card, we are going to cut a rectangle of white cardboard, as if it were a label. Cut the two upper corners and make a hole in the center to be able to pass the ribbon and hang it.
2. Cut a rectangle of red card smaller than the white one. Cut out three hearts with scissors or a die cutter, alternating their order.
3. Glue the red card and place it over the slightly crooked white one. You will thus have a card with white hearts and a red border.
4. Cut a piece of string and wrap it around the center of the card, taking care that the two ends come first. Tie the ends with a bow, and if necessary, give it a bit of glue to attach it to the card.
5. Cut a piece of gold ribbon. Pass it through the hole at the top of the card and tie it to hang it.
6. It's done! A very simple postcard to make for children. Now, dare with other designs such as stars, snowflakes, etc.
If you prefer, you can follow the video tutorial to see how everything is done step by step. And if you want to see many more Christmas postcard crafts enter HERE
Postcard with Christmas tree. How to make that Christmas tree of hearts postcard. With it, you will get a simple to make and very original greeting. our site offers us to make a Christmas card to entertain children during the holidays.
Christmas postcard with Santa Claus clothes. If you want to make an original and beautiful Christmas greeting with your children, at GuíaInfantil.com we offer you this Christmas postcard craft with Santa's clothes as the protagonist. Santa Claus Christmas card craft. Homemade Santa Claus Christmas postcard.
Card with Christmas tree and stars. Christmas tree with stars card craft. A Christmas tree with stars postcard that the children can make. How to make a Christmas card to congratulate. Christmas tree postcard with stars.
Original card with a reindeer in 3D. Learn the step by step of this beautiful Christmas card with a 3D reindeer. Do not miss the crafts with children with which you can also congratulate the holidays. Dedicated Christmas cards are a nice way to communicate at Christmas. How to make this Christmas greeting.
Christmas card with hanging ball. Christmas postcard with hanging Christmas ball. Cards to congratulate Christmas with children. Homemade children's crafts of Christmas cards. How to make a postcard with a hanging Christmas ball at home and with the children. Simple and easy to make Christmas craft.
Christmas card with gingerbread cookie. The little men or gingerbread men are one of the most sympathetic characters at Christmas. About them are stories, songs, and even cookie recipes. On this occasion, we suggest you make a felt gingerbread man to decorate a Christmas postcard. What do you think?
Christmas postcard with glitter balls. Christmas postcard crafts for children. How to make a postcard to congratulate on Christmas. Homemade Christmas postcards for children. Card craft with Christmas balls or spheres for children.
Personalized Christmas card for children. We teach you how to make this personalized Christmas card for children step by step. It is a Christmas postcard with a snowball effect. Write down the materials and follow this craft for children to get a cute Christmas Christmas with a dedication as a holiday greeting.
Christmas tree 3D card. What do you think of the idea of sending this Christmas card to friends and the whole family that when you open it, a large Christmas tree unfolds? On our site we teach you how to make an original and surprising 3D pop up card, very easy to make with children.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas postcards. Card with hearts, in the Crafts category - ornaments on site.