We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The waffle is the most traditional Belgian dessert, it is a very characteristic sweet that admits infinite variations. Today we suggest that you make children's favorites, with chocolate!
Although traditionally chocolate syrup is added to normal waffles, another option is to add the chocolate to the batter, accompanied by fruit and a whisk, it is ideal for a breakfast or snack.
- 250 gr of flour
- 50 gr of pure cocoa powder
- 180 gr of sugar
- 250g butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1/4 of teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
To sweeten the breakfast or snack of children, or to celebrate a gathering with friends and family, this recipe can be a great idea. our site shows us step by step how to make it. On March 25, world waffle day is celebrated. Tin tin!
1. Melt the butter in a water bath or in the microwave. Take out and reserve.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the butter, add the sugar and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, sift the flour with the cocoa, yeast and salt, and add little by little to the previous mixture. Shake all.
4. Pour the batter into the waffle molds and toast the desired time according to the instructions on the waffle maker.
5. Before serving, remove the waffles from the molds and wait for them to cool down a bit.
Guiainfantil's trick: Take the opportunity to accompany the waffles with some fruit, such as banana and strawberry, washed down with liquid chocolate. They are delicious!
Homemade waffles. To have a good time with the family, follow one of the children's favorite recipes for little ones: waffles, one of the most exported and well-known sweets. At home, you can prepare together, parents and children, healthy, fun and delicious recipes like these delicious waffles.
Salty waffles. Sure you know sweet waffles dipped in chocolate, but have you ever eaten salty waffles? On our site we offer you a delicious recipe for stuffed salty waffles for children's snacks or breakfast. It is a recipe that you can make at home and fill with your children's favorite ingredients.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate waffles. Recipe for children's breakfast or snack, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.